Chesser Auctioneers provide a comprehensive property management service for both residential and commercial properties. We endeavour to ensure that our client’s properties are professionally managed on a day-to-day basis. The Property Management Services include:
1. Residential Letting & Property Management
2. Residential Block Management
3. Commercial Property Management
Residential & Block Property Management Service:
• Ensure adequate Insurance is in place for the property, and public liability.
• Ensure payment of NPPR/LPT.
• Agree sinking fund if necessary.
• Ensure the property meets all Health & Safety regulations
• Arrange for rent collection and remittance to landlord
• Carry out inspections of the property
• Act as the point of contact for tenants in relation to all repairs and maintenance and arrange as necessary for:
1. Repairs/replacement of damaged items
2. Maintenance of essential items and services
3. Internal cleaning
• Arrange painting of the property, when necessary, but only with your prior approval.
1. We arrange for monthly payments to be made directly to your nominated bank account.
2. We prepare yearly property management accounts detailing all items of income and expenditure.
3. We will keep proper accounts and pay invoices in relation to all maintenance and other costs, copies of same to be included with end of year accounts.
At End of Tenancy:
• Retrieve the keys from the tenant.
• Note the readings on the gas/electricity meters.
• Carry out an inspection of the property (noting any visible changes from the initial condition).
• Check the inventory of the contents of the property.
• Organise the final accounts for various utilities where possible.
• Assess the extent of repairs/maintenance work necessary and advise client accordingly.
In Preparing for a New Tenancy:
• Repairs/replacement of damaged items
• Maintenance of essential items and services
• Window cleaning
• Internal cleaning
• Grounds maintenance