Since the firm’s establishment in 1982, Chesser has been providing a reliable and highly professional service to all his clients in the Mid-West region and further afield. Teaming these years of experience with a personal touch, Chesser has been the choice of many purchasers and vendors due to the consistent work ethic from end to end. Guiding and assisting each client according to their requirements, all elements of the sales process are handled thoroughly with the highest regard for client satisfaction.
Services you will expect:
When buying –
- Firstly, we will gain an understanding on your budget and property requirements.
- Then tailored advice given according to your criteria.
- Suggest to you the market prospects for your future home using years of experience.
- All information and discussions treated in the strictest of confidence.
When selling –
- Advice on the market rate of your property ahead of selling.
- Recommendation on how to present your home and when it’s the best time to put your property on the market.
- Minimising delay by liaising with solicitors at each stage to ensure that all title documents are in order.
- Guiding you step by step throughout the entire sales process with high levels of communication.
- Organising agreeable times to conduct viewings.
- Providing updates on any forthcoming offers with proof of funds in place prior to offers being put forward.
- Advertising on our website along with all the major online property portals to increase traffic and retrieve analytics.